BOOK A HUNT / CONTACT US
Get Ready for Adventure
Its time to book your hunt and get ready for adventure. We strive to make the booking process as straightforward as possible.
- Pick your hunt – check out our big game hunting opportunities for the hunt and season of your choice.
- Select a date – hunts are booked first come, first serve so make sure you book far enough in advance to get your preferred date. Large groups need the most lead time.
- Complete the contact form or give us a call to discuss the hunt details. We are happy to provide travel, gear and hunting information to help you make your decision.
- Once you have decided on your hunt, we will send you a Hunt Contract confirming your wishes and requesting a deposit.
- A deposit of 50% of the hunt cost is due on booking to hold a hunt date. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
or email to email@example.com
Things to Know Before You Book
We would like to assure our clients that we are taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously and have instituted the recommended measures to ensure the safety of our employees and our clients during these times. We are following the orders and guidance that have been provided by the provincial government to ensure safe practices, and we are committed to following our industries Management Practices for Guide Outfitters and will be updating our safety plans as needed.
What's Included on Your Hunt
Our hunts are all inclusive of meals, accommodations and guide service from when you arrive in camp. Field transportation while hunting is included, as is field dressing, caping and transporting harvested animals back to camp. Not included are taxidermy expenses, pre and post hunt travel, or meals.
No linens or sleeping bags are required. Bring your own personal bathroom kit.
We serve beer and wine at dinner. Hard liquor is the responsibility of the hunter. We expect our guests to drink responsibly.
Travel and How to Get Here
The majority of hunters fly to Vancouver International Airports (YVR) before connecting to the Island at Cassidy Airport in Nanaimo (YCD). You can also get on the Island by landing at Victoria International Airport (YYJ), or by using the BC Ferries ferry system. We will assist you in planning the final leg of your journey to camp. Hunters are responsible to getting themselves to the hunting destination unless alternative plans have been made.
Firearms in Canada
Bringing a firearm into Canada is relatively easy as long as you follow the rules. Prior to entering Canada you should complete the Canadian Firearms declaration to receive a firearm permit. Complete the form but do not sign it until in the presence of the Customs Officer. The fee is $25 cnd.
Be aware that handguns and automatic firearms are not permitted. More information is available on the RCMP firearm information page.
When flying with a firearm we encourage you to review and print the procedure of your airline. Keep it with you for the check in process. Always fly with a TSA-approved firearm case.
We also have rifles available for rent. The fee is $200 and includes ammunition.